Belin House is an 18th century farmhouse of high architectural quality which developed in several stages from c. 1750, but may incorporate fabric of an earlier house. The house was restored in phases involving renewal of roof coverings, reinstatement and repair of windows, minimal repairs to external render and renewal of lime wash finish, repairs to internal lime plaster and joinery, introduction of central heating and modern bathroom accommodation, and conversion of a scullery annex to provide additional living accommodation. An evaluation of structural cracking was undertaken leading to minor repairs on the principle of minimal intervention.
Lotts Architecture and Urbanism
South William Street
Tel/Fax: +353 (0) 1 6771006
Email: Click Here